Mahindra Group of Companies is looking for candidates to hire for various posts. Please check the details below and apply if you are interested in this position.
We are finding out such candidates who
– Should have completed secondary education or its equivalent and should have studied for at least two years in an institute of higher learning.
– Must have good communication skills and should be able to write fluently in English.
If you are interested in working with one of India’s leading automotive companies, please submit your resume by clicking this link: Apply Now.
Mahindra Group is hiring for various positions. Check the details below.
-Online marketing manager
The Mahindra Group manufactures vehicles, trucks, and tractors under its brands as well as for other automobile manufacturers worldwide. The company’s operations are spread across India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal.
Mahindra Group job hiring process
You should have a bachelor’s degree from a reputed university with a good academic record. Candidate should also have 1-2 years of work experience in the relevant field. You must have computer literacy, specifically in MS Office and HTML. In addition, you must also have good communication skills and be able to work under pressure.
As an Associate Manager (AM), you will be responsible for managing various aspects of the business including sales, marketing, finance, and administration. You will also be expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and suppliers to ensure that Mahindra Group continues to grow its business in the future
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or above
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the field of IT is required for this position
- Candidates should have knowledge of computer and internet technology, SAP and MS Office applications, as well as an understanding of business communications, particularly in English.
– Developing and implementing strategies for the growth of Mahindra’s IT department;
– Controlling costs by optimizing resources and processes;
– Ensuring that all projects meet deadlines, budgets, quality standards, and user requirements;
– Providing training to recruits on Mahindra’s standard procedures and practices;
– Taking part in team meetings to provide input on strategic issues facing the company;
– Responsibilities will vary from role to role
Know before applying:-
- The company has an open-door policy which means they will always be willing to help you in any way they can. They want to know that you are willing to work hard and grow within their organization.
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience in HR or Business Development positions where they have worked directly with clients or customers. If this isn’t your first time applying for a position at Mahindra Group then please check our website where we list all open positions available right now.