BHU Launches Internship Program Students of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) will now be able to get a stipend during an internship with various organizations to get the stipend. The decision was taken at a meeting of the Executive Council (EC) of Banaras Hindu University, chaired by its Vice-Chancellor (VC) Girish Chandra Tripathi.
The idea behind this move is to provide them an opportunity to gain practical experience in their chosen field of study.” The Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Academic Affairs) of the university, AK Singh, had put forward a proposal in this regard.
BHU has decided to start an internship program for class XI and XII students with a stipend of Rs 1,000 per month. In addition, students will also be given a letter of recommendation from the university on completion of their internship.
Designation: Data Entry Operator
1. Data Entry Operator will be responsible for entering data from sources like surveys, forms, questionnaires, interviews, articles, etc. into a computer system for analysis and storage.
2. He will also be required to check the accuracy of the data entered and correct any errors.
3. The Data Entry Operator shall be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of the data records.
1. Data Entry Operator should have excellent typing skills and good knowledge of computer and software applications.
2. He must be able to work independently and pay careful attention to details.
Times of India, New Delhi Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has announced the launch of the internship program for students across the country. Selected candidates will receive a stipend and on successful completion of the internship program, a certificate of merit will be given by the Vice-Chancellor of BHU.
The internship program is open to students who have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate study in any discipline. Selected candidates will be assigned to work with a mentor in one of the following areas: teaching and research, administration and support services, or hospital and health services. They will also be allowed to participate in seminars, workshops, and field visits organized by the BHU faculty and staff.
Students who have completed at least 2 years of graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply. –
Selected candidates will be assigned to work with a mentor in one of the following areas: teaching and
research, administration and support services, or hospital and health services.
How to Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the official website of BHU (www.bhu.ac.in). – The duly filled application form, along with necessary documents, should be sent to the Coordinator, Internship Programme, Department of Science and Technology, BHU, Varanasi – 221005. Documents required: – Application form – Certificate of class XII examination – Caste certificate (if applicable) – Permanent resident certificate.